PDTHR-150 Truck Mounted DTH Cum Rotary Drilling Rigs
PRL Truck Mounted Drill Rig Model PDTHR-150 Brand New is primarily designed for water well applications as drinking water or for agricultural use. PRL PDTHR- 150 is among the best and most sought after truck mounted drilling rig in the market. It is intended for use in borehole drilling for consumable and agricultural purposes. PRL PDTHR 150 is designed for 125-203mm (6″-8″) diameter holes with a down the hole hammer and 152 – 254mm (6″-10″) with Rotary operation.
Get Maximum Productivity and Efficiency with Prime Rigs Water Well Rig
Prime Rigs offers a full range of Water well rig and Borehole drilling rig for water well drilling and other purposes that need air or mud rotary drilling and down-the-hole hammer drilling.
Our drills have the power and adaptability to reach desired drilling depths in various soil and rock types. Our rigs are also extremely transportable, allowing us to reach even the most distant and remote places.
Starting from residential to agricultural water well drilling projects, our Small borehole drilling machine for sale can accomplish small wells just as simply as large wells, with less downtime.
Water Well Rig That Are Made To Last
The water well rig from Prime Rigs is made to last. Our drill rigs are the driving power in your organization, delivering exceptional performance in the most productive and cost-effective method. At Prime Rigs, we are dedicated to providing exceptional service to all clients in the water well drilling business, no matter when or where they are located.
Highlights Of Our Borehole Drilling Rig
- Engineered design and contemporary construction maximize power to accomplish water well drilling rapidly while reducing upkeep and problems.
- Drilling in confined spaces is easier with the smaller size and less weight.
- Simple operation, implying that new operators will have an easier time learning.
- It has various features and settings that allow it to be tailored to your specific company model and geographic region.
- Our service professionals are backed up by a team of engineers who guarantee that issues are solved rather than bandaged. Furthermore,
- Our manufacturing methods ensure that your rig is built consistently and extensively tested, resulting in easier service support.
|Prime Mover: Truck|| |
|Gross Vehicle Weight||24 MT|
|PSI||200 (14 Bar)|
|Maximum Depth||150 Meters (500 feet)|
|Rod Handling||4.5 Meters (15 feet)|
|Rotary||152 - 254mm(6\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"-10\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\")|
|Max Operating Pressure||220 kg/cm2|
|Hydraulic Tank Capacity||600 Litres|
|Filtration Non - Returnline||10/25 Microns|
|Bare Drum Pull||1000 Kgf|
|Max Speed||20 M/Minute|
|Max Capacity|| 18 tons |
|Height||8.5 mtr |
|Rod handling capacity||4.5 mtr (15 ft)|
|Rotation Speed||0 -100 Rpm(Optional 0-85 Rpm)|
|Pull Up||3,600 Kgf|
|Pull Down||4,400 Kgf|
|Hoisting Speed||30 Mtr/Minute|
|Main Hoist Assembly|
|Line Pull ( Bare Drum)||3000 Kgf|
|Max Line Speed||40 M/Minute|
|Wire Dia||16 mm|
| Centrifugal mudpump-C1||Centrifugal heavy duty CP pump |
|Stabilizing Cylinders 4 Nos||125 mm(bore), 610 mm(stroke)|
|Mast Raising Cylinder||125 mm(bore), 800 mm(stroke)|
|Feed Cylinder||125 mm(bore), 2350 mm(stroke)|
|Breakout Wrench||80 mm(bore), 300 mm(stroke)|
|RH Slide Out Cylinder||80 mm(bore), 450 mm(stroke)|